This set contains 10 Face Brushes specifically designed to make it easy for you to achieve a high definition and flawless makeup application.
How To Use
The shape, density and height of each brush was designed to complement the different areas and shapes of the face. Here is a list of each brush and what they can be used for.
- Flat Face Brush: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Round Face Brush: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Face Brush: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Tapered Face Brush: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Flat Angled Face Brush: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly.
- Precision Flat Brush: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- Precision Round Brush: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- Precision Angled Brush: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- Precision Tapered Brush: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- Precision Flat Angled Brush: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
All brushes are made of finely milled synthetic bristles, a wooden handle and aluminium ferrule.